Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm at War ... just kidding

So here are some of my girls. Jen and Lauren. Jen recently moved down here from Connecticut. She's the one who recruited me. Lauren, I've known since we were 12. I literally tell the "pool story" every time I'm out with her. Even though I've lived in this area my whole life, I didn't start going to a public school til 7th grade. I always hung out at the pool, so the summer before 7th grade I decided to make myself some friends. So I swam over to Lauren and said, "hi, what's your name?" She looks me up and down and says, "WHO WANTS TA KNOW?!" ... I was like, "uh, um, hmm, well u see, I'm gonna be starting at Farquhar, and I just wanna make friends.." Hahahahaha. We actually became best friends after that. Friday night was definitely interesting to say the least. Long story short, it was a high school reunion. It was great to see everyone. The one person I was meaning to meet at Sasso ended up being a total idiot. I'm going to take Trey's advice and "stay away from guys who rock stunnaz inside at midnight." Oh and by the way, who does he think he is, Ludacris?! OMG, I'm dying laughing over here. Anyways, thank God I can hold my own and had myself a good time with my other friends. I find it to be incredibly sad that a guy who comes from a respectful family, with parents who are still married, knows what it means to have family values, still LACKS common courtesy/decency. It's those ahem-douchebags, who give all the other guys a bad name. It was funny, apparently as I was walking in, Ben was walking out.. we totally missed each other. I'm so happy Ben and I are somewhat "friends" again. It's nice, because it's shown me that I really have changed. I saw Victor and his mom today, too.. I'm making cupcakes for them tomorrow. I was thinking earlier.. I have awesome friends. Granted, they are everywhere; not all in one place. If I could take my Liberty girls and put them up here, that would be HEAVEN on earth, omggg. Speaking of Liberty girls, I need to hear how my lil Hannah baby's 21st bday bash went. I wish I coulda been there. <3

I know it's only Monday, but I cannot wait for Valentine's Day!! Katie and I, or maybe just Katie? haha-- had this great idea to have a girls dinner where we all dress to impress. She's making red velvet cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, and raspberry champagne, among other things.. Girl, you're fabulous.. I'm still workin on our music selection. Would you believe I'm still craving sushi. Gahhhh.

And, I'm at War is a song by Sean Kingston ft. Lil Wayne.. it's bueno. Sleep Sweet everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think it was both of our ideas, right?? I thought it was yours, actually. haha. I have a "Dirty Martini" mix of old skool stuff if you want, too. :) Dude, I'm hoping for this horrible "jetlagging" and crabbiness to wear off by Friday. LOL! Cant wait to seeeee you!