Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Dayyy turns into Good Nightttt

Last Friday when my girlfriends and I went out I got "recruited" for Hollister! "Omggg, you'd be perfect!" What an ego boost. I had my interview today, and it turns out the District Manager is from Roanoke, VA and actually knew what LU is. That's funny. I hope I get it. Their MIT program sounds great and the girls I know that work there are sweet.

I then had lunch with my sisters. It's cool to reminisce with them about our dad. We were remembering the times we had spats with him and how funny it is now looking back. One thing he was notorious for was finding "illegal" music in the car and yelling at us and grounding us for it. Oh yeah, did I mention is totally confiscated the tapes and cd's he found? Wow, those were the days. I would kill to go back and have a screaming match with him now. I remember the time he drove me back to LU and we yelled at each other the whole way down there. He dropped me off, we said a half ass goodbye, and I took a nap. I woke up an hour later and called him for dinner thinkin he was in the hotel down the road. I'll never forget the tone of his voice. "Dad what do you want for dinner?" ... "I'm on 29 N" Grrrrrr. hahaha He straight LEFT MY ASS at school without even telling me! Ahh.. crazy Shelton tempers. That is so something I would do.

I've just been chillin here. I saw Taken last night, and Oh. My. Gosh. GO SEE IT! That stuff actually happens today/now! I wanna go see it again. There are several movies I need to see. Right now, though, I'm going to NOVA with Lauren to eat some Korean food before we hit up Bethesda! Sasso is my new favorite spot! I get to recruit with Jen for Hco. Awesome. I have no problem walking up to attractive people and talking to them.

Cheers!

No comments: