Friday, January 2, 2009

Really??

I wish this website had a radar detector so that each entry could be scanned for any bullshit before publishing a post. I mean, really. I read some of these blogs and I just laugh. Or cringe..either one. Sometimes I think people use blogging as a way to portray their lives as if they were perfect and fabulous in every way, everyday. Just in case you were wondering, you ARE that transparent.

Hmmm. Ok so this is a topic that nobody really likes to talk about.. jealousy. Yep, it's pretty real these days. Everyone feels it, including me. Guys are jealous of other guys, and the same thing with girls.. my personal opinion on jealousy is say, for example I were jealous of Ashton, for whatever reason. I WOULDN'T get mad or pissy around her! Instead I would take the things about her I'm "jealous" of and use it as a means to make myself better. Girls are funny like that. No wait, girls are bitchy like that. If you're jealous of your best friend, the last thing you should do is start treating her like she doesn't matter. That just make you look like the idiot. We all have our own individual insecurities, and man do they SUCK! But, if those girls are really your best friends they would only want the best for you, and you for them. Whatever, maybe I just think differently. That's entirely possible. I thought about typing up some examples of what I mean, but egh.. it's not worth it.

Bottom line: don't bother treating your girls or guys like crap if you're jealous of them. Use that feeling as a fuel to motivate you to better yourself. Becoming a bitch doesn't make you look good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! Love the post. It's so very real. I learned that the hard way a number of years ago. Using it to motivate yourself to be a better person is ALWAYS the way to go.

Lots of love and hope you had a GREAT new year!! :)
-K