Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Beginnings!

Proof someone's not worthy of your time, effort, and friendship is finding out they have a problem with you through reading their blog. For the second time, now, too! Weak, I know. Anyways, now that my point has been made, I can successfully move on.

This past weekend I went to a wedding in Norfolk, Va. It was a lot of fun! I cried a bunch, danced, ate chocolate covered strawberries, drank champagne, and spent a ridiculous amount of time in the car for one day. Congratulations Justin and Dianna! You two are a beautiful couple.

January 24, 2009


TBeem and I with the fabulous bride!


My amazing date


I can't wait to see everyone again.. until then.. love u all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait...someone told you they have a problem with you over your blog!?!?! Wow. That just may be worse than breaking up with someone via voicemail. Awesomeness.

It'd be funnier if I knew who or what you are talking about, but I often find myself in the situation of ignorance. haha. So you just keep on being fabulous!! :)